Do you want to continue to enjoy your social life, but are becoming frail and are increasingly having mobility problems or feel lonely. Then Otus Live in Care has the answer. Our companionship live-in care service can introduce you to trained and experienced Personal Carers. They will help you to continue to live in your own home for as long as possible. Our service is most suited to individuals who will benefit from having the security that someone is there with them to offer help when it is needed. It also provides comfort for family and friends who are unable to regularly visit with the reassurance that a loved one is being cared for.
Our Personal Carers will be your companions giving you assistance to continue your social life both in and outside of your home, assisting you to live your life to the full. Your Personal Carer can help you to continue to engage in the social activities you enjoy. That could mean attending a local club, pub or help you meet your friends for a catch up and a cup of tea. Your Personal Carer will be on hand to support you when required. It could be that your friends or relatives visit for a bite to eat or a cup of tea or you may just need help going to the shops. Your Personal Carer can help you continue to do what you want, when you want.
In addition to the above the following help is also provided by your Personal Carer , it is of course your decision or your representatives if you require this help, your care is tailored to you and will be adapted as you needs change.
- Provide company -Your Personal carer will be someone to talk with, maybe have a short walk to the shops or in your garden. It could simple be some one to watch your favorite television programme with or help you with reading if required.
- Daily routine – Your carer can remind you of appointments , when to take your medication.
- Household duties - A personal carer will carry out domestic tasks such as cleaning all essential parts of the house. Ironing and the washing of clothes and laundry.
- Meal preparation - Your personal carer will take note of your food preferences and desired meal times. They can also help with your food shopping if required.They can arrange appointments for you such as your hairdresser or Doctor.
- Escorting on trips – You will have support from your Personal carer on short day trips or on longer extended holidays on your own or with a family group.
Otus Live in Care is a quality provider of live in care. We dedicate time finding people with the right skills, training and experience before then introducing them to our Clients or their representatives. To underline the importance of robust recruitment at Otus, our Managing Director personally interviews every Personal Carer before they are able to register with us and be introduced to Clients. We only recruit competent, committed, warm individuals whose first objective is the care and well-being of each Client.
Treating clients as they would wish their own loved ones to be treated is the benchmark of our service.
If you want to find out more about live in care, please visit our website www.otusliveincare.co.uk, telephone 01403 710119, email email@example.com or click this link http://www.otusliveincare.co.uk/